AmpliTube Fender is the first and only official guitar/bass Amp and FX software suite made by IK Multimedia and legendary music icon Fender® Musical Instruments Corporation. We worked “hand in hand” with the engineers, sound gurus and management at Fender to bring the sounds of Fender’s dream tone machines to your desktop/DAW.
With a collection of 49 pieces of gear collected from the most sought after classic and modern Fender® amps (including the ’65 Twin Reverb®, ’57 Deluxe™, ’59 Bassman® LTD, ’64 Vibroverb® Custom, Super-Sonic™, Metalhead™ and many more), cabinets, stomp boxes and rack effects, AmpliTube Fender® sets a new standard for software amplifiers.
- Standalone and plug-in software for Mac/PC
- 12 of the most influential guitar amps of all time
- 12 original matching cabinets
- 9 microphones
- 9 signature classic stomp effects
- 7 rack effects
- Incredible tonal flexibility: mix and match amps, cabinets, mics and more
- Sound-certified and approved
- by the tone gurus at Fender®
- 5 separate modules: Tuner, configurable Stomp pedal board, Amp head, Cabinet+Mic and Rack Effects
- 2 fully configurable rigs with up to 32 simultaneous effects
- Standalone and VST/AU/RTAS plug-in
- Can be controlled live with StealthPedal, StealthBoard and/or any traditional MIDI controller
Mac® (64 bit CPU, 32 or 64 bit Mac OS)
- Minimal: 1.5 GHz Intel processor, 1 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats: Audio Units, VST, RTAS, AAX (32 and 64-bit).
- Note: on 64 bit systems, the plug-in also works in 32 bit compatibility mode.
Windows® (32 and 64 bit)
- Minimal: Intel® Pentium 4® 2.4 GHz or Intel® Core™ Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64,
- 1 GB of RAM, Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7 or Windows® 8.
- Supported Plug-in formats: VST, RTAS, AAX (32 and 64-bit).