Fender Collection 2 draws inspiration from some of the most historic and iconic Fender amplifiers, adding a modern touch to the timeless classics and re-issues that fit and define a multitude of genres. Fender Collection 2 captures the vintage vibe, feel and sound of Fender’s classic amps and puts them into your production toolbox on your Mac or PC.
Classic Fender tube tone
The Fender Collection 2 for AmpliTube is the ultimate collection of original Fender amplifiers and reissues from the 1950s and 1960s.
Take a trip back in time when the electric guitar and bass were new… when a “what if” mindset and some pretty wild and crazy ideas lead to some of the most toneful machines ever produced by one company, machines used to completely redesign the musical landscape from that point in time until today.
In Fender Collection 2 you’ll get all of the glorious “tweeds” from the ’57 Custom Series, a refined, player-centric take on a classic platform that includes the ’57 Deluxe, the ’57 Champ, ’57 Pro, ’57 Twin and ’57 Bandmaster.
Plus you get a spot-on model of an original 1953 Bassman and a 1965 blackface Super Reverb.
Made for AmpliTube
Fender Collection 2 for AmpliTube is an officially certified collection of Fender gear that works inside of the world’s best-selling guitar and bass tone studio – AmpliTube for Mac & PC. You’ll get all of the glorious guitar and bass tones from these legendary and modern machines, plus the ability to tweak every aspect of them. In AmpliTube 4, you can use the Cab Room to completely customize your setup by changing the recording space, microphone techniques and choices, speaker cabinet and individual speaker swap, plus the ability to fine-tune the mix and balance in the cab room mixer section.
And, as a collection available inside of AmpliTube 4, you can mix and match amps, cabs or complete rigs with other available gear for endless tone possibilities.
- Officially certified Fender® Amp models
- Breakthrough Dynamic Interaction Modeling™ technology
- Standalone and plug-in software for Mac/PC
- 7 of the most influential Fender guitar amps
- 7 original matching cabinets
- Incredible tonal flexibility: mix and match amps, cabinets, mics and more
- Sound-certified and approved by Fender®
- 5 available modules: Tuner, configurable Stomp pedal board, Amp head, Cabinet+Mic and Rack Effects
- AmpliTube 4 expansion with Cab Room module, post amp effects slot, 8-track recorder, 4-track looper
- 2 fully configurable rigs with up to 32 simultaneous effects
Mac® (64 bit CPU, 32 or 64 bit Mac OS)
- Minimal: 1.5 GHz Intel processor, 1 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats: Audio Units, VST, RTAS, AAX (32 and 64-bit).
- Note: on 64 bit systems, the plug-in also works in 32 bit compatibility mode.
Windows® (32 and 64 bit)
- Minimal: Intel® Pentium 4® 2.4 GHz or Intel® Core™ Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64,
- 1 GB of RAM, Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7 or Windows® 8.
- Supported Plug-in formats: VST, RTAS, AAX (32 and 64-bit).