IK Multimedia is proud to present the brand new Fulltone Collection for AmpliTube for Mac/PC, which brings guitarists and all musicians an essential palette of sounds that span from the most classic tones from the past to more modern “waves”.
Guitarist Michael Fuller founded Fulltone back in 1991, with the aim of building stompboxes that sounded as good as vintage pedals, but that were more rugged and reliable than the old, often fragile classics.
Today, Fulltone is recognized as being one of the most committed and scrupulous manufacturers worldwide and IK Multimedia teamed up with them to bring you the finest recreations of 3 select effects you can now use directly in AmpliTube for Mac/PC.
“Back to the future”
Fulltone Collection includes 3 powerful processors that are equally at home for music production as well as creative sound design. Wether you are a guitarist, a keyboard player, a composer, a producer, a sound designer or a mixing engineer, you can now have 3 versatile tools at your disposal to fulfill all your creative dreams. Fulltone Collection is all about the sound, the mojo and the feel of the original hardware but with all the practicality of AmpliTube’s well known workflow.
There are no limits to what you can do with the Fulltone Collection.
- Officially certified Fulltone® effect models
- Standalone and plug-in software for Mac/PC
- 3 of the most acclaimed Fulltone effects
- Sound-certified and approved by Fulltone®
- 5 available modules: Tuner, configurable Stomp pedal board, Amp head, Cabinet+Mic and Rack Effects
- AmpliTube 4 expansion with Cab Room module, post amp effects slot, 8-track recorder, 4-track looper
- 2 fully configurable rigs with up to 32 simultaneous effects
- Expandable with more gear models via AmpliTube Custom Shop
Mac® (64 bit CPU, 32 or 64 bit Mac OS)
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 2 GB of RAM (4 GB suggested), Mac OS X 10.7 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
Windows® (32 and 64 bit)
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 2GB of RAM (4 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.