Amplitube Leslie is the result of the exclusive collaboration between the IK Multimedia team and Hammond USA and Suzuki Music Corp. of Japan with the aim of perfectly recreating, for the first time ever, the truly authentic sound of the legendary Leslie® amps and cabinets in the digital world.
Thanks to the powerful combination of IK’s breakthrough Dynamic Interaction Modeling™ and Volumetric Response Modeling™ technologies, which can reproduce the subtlest interactions of an electronic circuit down to its tiniest component and recreate the real acoustic behavior of rotary-speaker cabinets, the IK and Hammond teams succeeded where all the others had to inevitably compromise.
The outcome is not a mere emulation of reality, no matter how close to the original it might be, it is rather an exacting digital recreation of it, carrying the official Leslie® seal as a guarantee of the indisputable excellence of what is the definitive Leslie collection for the most discerning producers, composers, keyboardists, guitarists and creative singers.
AmpliTube Leslie brings you the authentic, certified sounds of 5 Leslie Amps and 6 Leslie rotary-speaker cabinets that you can use to record in your DAW or to play live, taking advantage of AmpliTube’s world-class 64-bit processing.
- Perfect digital recreation of the legendary Leslie® amps and cabinets approved and certified by Hammond USA and Suzuki Music Corp. of Japan
- 11 iconic Leslie officially certified models
- 5 Amps (Leslie 147, 122 vintage; Leslie 122A – brand new tube; Leslie 3300w new hybrid and Leslie G-37/Studio 12 brand new hybrid)
- 6 rotary-speaker cabinets (Leslie 147, 122, 122A; Leslie 3300w, Leslie G-37, Leslie Studio 12)
- Original circuit and component-level modeling of the amps via IK’s acclaimed Dynamic Interaction Modeling™ technology
- Rotary-speaker cabinets modeled using IK’s proprietary Volumetric Response Modeling™ technology
- Captures the true sound, soul and dynamic response of the real hardware
- 90° and 180° mic placement and variable distance setup for true studio sound and sophisticated tone shaping
- Different amp/cab combinations
- Painstakingly recreates the saturation and harmonic distortion of overdriven tubes and circuitry
- All cabinets work in stereo for both horns and drum
- Full parametric EQ for overall sound shaping
- Intuitive controls for easily customizable sound
- Mixer section for versatile microphone signal blending and tonal control
- Elegant animated interface
- Ideal for keyboard players, record producers, guitarists and even vocalists
- Perfect for any kind of production ranging from Jazz to Rock and Contemporary Pop
- Can be used alongside an ever-growing collection of models and processors from the AmpliTube family, for limitless sonic options
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 2 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.7 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 2GB of RAM, Windows® 7,
- Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.