MAGIX Audio Cleaning Lab is optimized specifically for digitizing vinyl records and restoring audio recordings. Experience your recordings in top audio quality with the program’s combination of 1-click solutions, intuitive controls and high-quality professional tools such as spectral display.
Detailed view for the arranger
With the new detailed view, a single click maximizes the track so that it’s fullscreen size. This gives you extra options for optimizing audio files precisely – for spectral editing in particular.
Sort function in the file manager
Keep everything in view: Sort all your audio files in the file manager quickly, easily and according to different characteristics.
Preview feature in file manager
Start working with the right material, right away: You can now preview audio files directly in the file manager before adding them to the track range.
Automatic audio restoration
The Auto Cleaning feature analyzes the audio quality of music and speech recordings and improves them automatically. You can preview the suggested improvements, compare them directly with the original and apply them automatically. It’s also possible to make customized adjustments using the effect settings – and then change back to the original version later if necessary.
- Remove disturbing noises such as wind, rain or crackling
- Use over 290 presets for sound optimization
- Import CDs to your computer and automatically retrieve album information & CD covers
- Adjust volume & reduce clipping
- Add sound effects or audio commentary
- Optimized for touch screen control
- Easy import and export of audio files
- Processor 1 GHz
- RAM 2 GB
- Graphics card Onboard, minimum resolution 1280 x 768
- Sound card Onboard
- Hard drive space 1 GB for program installation
- Optical drive CD/DVD drive (only required for installation of the box version)