CSR Classik Studio Reverb is a suite of four high-end studio-quality reverbs modeled after popular outboard classics. With CSR, you have over 100 adjustable parameters per unit, allowing for ultimate tweaking and perfecting of your sound. Now everyone can afford the quality sound of classic outboard workhorse signature reverbs in their studio in a convenient low-CPU-usage plug-in format.
CSR’s four reverb modules are now part of the T-RackS Custom Shop, which means they can be used in the T-RackS CS processing chain like all the other modules. They can also be run as single plug-ins in VST, RTAS, AAX and Audio Units compatible hosts, that support 64 bit operation.
If you aren’t a T-RackS Custom Shop user yet, access to your user area to get your FREE T-RackS Custom Shop serial number and download the product installer. Once you have installed T-RackS Custom Shop, log into the Custom Shop and click the TRY/BUY button on the CSR Classik Studio Reverbs modules to try them out for free, or purchase them.If you are a registered user of CSR v1.0 select the “RESTORE MY GEAR” function in the Custom Shop (under the MY GEAR menu): the four CSR modules will be available under the T-RackS shell and as single plug ins (CSR v1.0 and v4.0 can be installed on the same computer).
- Each module functions as a separate plug-in
- Fully compatible with Mac OS X, and Windows
- Supported plug-in formats: VST, RTAS, AAX and Audio Units
- Suite of four separate reverb units: Plate, Hall, Room, and Inverse
- Reverbs can be instantiated on track inserts or as part of the T-RackS plug-in shell
- State of the art DSP-based reverb algorithms
- Two operational modes: Easy and Advanced
- Six easy-to-use controls in Easy Mode
- More than 100 Parameters in Advanced Mode
- Highly customizable 8×8 Modulation Matrix per unit
- Four assignable Macros per unit
- Full automation through host sequencer
Mac® (64 bit CPU, 32 or 64 bit Mac OS)
- Minimal: 1.5 GHz Intel processor, 1 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats: Audio Units, VST, RTAS, AAX (32 and 64-bit).
- Note: on 64 bit systems, the plug-in also works in 32 bit compatibility mode.
Windows® (32 and 64 bit)
- Minimal: Intel® Pentium 4® 2.4 GHz or Intel® Core™ Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64,
- 1 GB of RAM, Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7 or Windows® 8.
- Supported Plug-in formats: VST, RTAS, AAX (32 and 64-bit).