Dorico is the scoring software for the 21st century. It helps you write, print and play back music notation to the highest professional standards. Created by the world experts, Dorico combines the finest engraving of the last millennium with the cutting-edge technology of the next. The result: a masterpiece of design that musicians will be using for decades to come.
- Best automatic notation and engraving of any software
- Easy note input
- Clear user interface
- Excellent results by default — saves time
- Intelligently adjusts notation as you write
- Any number of movements or pieces in a single project
- Stunning playback — nearly 1500 sounds included
- Sequencer-style piano roll MIDI editor
- DTP page layout
- Unbarred music, tuplets across barlines, microtonality, etc.
all handled correctly — no workarounds
- 3000-plus symbol music font
- Transfer to and from other programs via MusicXML, MIDI,
- Supports VST 3 virtual instruments and effects
processors (30 included)
|OS X 10.11 / macOS 10.12 / macOS 10.13||64-bit Windows 10|
Intel or AMD dual core CPU
8 GB RAM recommended (4 GB minimum)
12 GB free storage space, SSD recommended
DVD-ROM drive for software installation using included optical media. Not needed if download version was purchased.
OS-compatible audio hardware
Internet connection required for activation, account setup and personal product registration. Additional downloads may be required for installation.