Mixcraft 8 is driven by a new, lightning-fast sound engine, featuring advanced audio and MIDI routing, native sidechaining, and Audio Control, an innovative new feature allowing audio signals to control instrument and effect parameters. Comprehensive support has been added for VST3 plug-ins and MP4 video, both must-have formats in professional studio environments. Mixcraft 8 is packed with high-end features including live performance panel recording, nested submixes, track grouping, and so much more. We’ve even integrated Melodyne pitch correction directly into Mixcraft 8 Pro Studio’s interface for flawless vocal performances.
Mixcraft’s enormous collection of royalty-free studio-quality loops is organized into Song Kits, for incredibly easy track creation – no musical training required! Over 7,500 loops, music beds, sound effects, and samples for fast and easy professional music production. Put the finishing touches on videos or ambient compositions with our comprehensive collection of sound effects and music beds. Improved sound browsing allows rapid auditioning and sound selection. The Favorites star enables fast recall of frequently used sounds. Infinitely broaden your sound palette with built-in Freesound.org browsing and import functions.
Rock the house with automatically synced, non-stop audio and MIDI clip grooves using the amazingly flexible Performance Panel. Create mixes and mashups with audio warping and song slicing. Manipulate the Performance Panel under your fingers with a Novation Launchpad, MIDI controller, or even your computer’s keyboard, and jam along with Mixcraft’s powerful virtual instruments. Record loops directly to Performance Panel grid locations for instant creation of layered live loop performances.
- Mix Down To Stems feature with flexible rendering options
- Route MIDI from one track to another
- Transmit MIDI Clock
- Unlimited nested submixes
- Configurable mixer with many improvements
- Select and group multiple tracks
- Record all automation mode
- Audio metering on all effect & instrument dialogs
- MIDI auto-quantize feature
- Marker List for quick editing and navigation
- Edit and view effects list directly on tracks & mixer
- Dry, wet, and post-fader sends
- Much much more, of course.
- Windows: XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 (32-/64-bit)
- 1.8 GHz Dual Core CPU (Quad Core or higher recommended)
- 2 GB RAM
- Sound card, USB or Firewire sound device
Education and Governmental savings available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org