SampleTank 3 SE gives you a taste of the 4,000 instruments available in the full version via 400 carefully selected, meticulously sampled instruments from 20 categories that stretch across every genre, style and type imaginable. With it, you get pianos, drums, basses, guitars, synthesizers, brass, strings, vocals and other more exotic sounds that all shine brightly and stand out in any mix with little-to-no adjustment required.
In addition to its library of sound, you can also choose from a growing selection of exciting and inspiring SampleTank instruments collections, available on the online store and in the Custom Shop. With new additions every month, these instruments are custom tailored to give you the tools you need to create any style of music from acoustic to electronic and beyond.
- 6.5 GB of included sounds
- 400 new instruments with 20 instrument categories covering the entire span of acoustic, electric and electronic sounds
- Over 250 drum, percussion and full construction-kit loops played by world-renowned artists
- 150 MIDI files in all categories
- Tons of additional SampleTank instruments collections available for purchase and download
- SampleTank 3 Custom Shop: Browse, preview, download and purchase all your favorite IK gear seamlessly
- Supports user sample import as well as the use of legacy Powered-by-SampleTank libraries
- SampleTank 3 SE users can upgrade to the full version of SampleTank 3 for a low price
- Seamlessly load Syntronik individual sounds or 4-part layers and splits with arpeggiators
- New effects available: Channel Strip and Ensemble Chorus
- 6 new analog modeled filter types: C-Type low pass, R-Type low pass, O-Type low pass, high pass, band pass and notch
Mac® (64 bit CPU, 32 or 64 bit Mac OS)
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), macOS 10.9 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
Windows® (32 and 64 bit)
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.