Create beautiful, captivating scores more quickly than ever before with the world’s best selling notation software.
Make music easier to learn
Music doesn’t have to be so black and white. With the latest Sibelius, you can now color individual notes and/or chords, giving students a more enhanced and visual way of learning to read and write music notation.
Get better rest
Inserting rests into your score is now easier and more intuitive. Whenever you add one, Magnetic Layout automatically repositions the rest to align optimally with the phrasing of preceding notes—no manual fixes required. Create easy-to-read scores faster than ever. Plus, you can now move rests and notes horizontally in your score.
Re-spell and repeat with ease
It’s now possible to have the same pitched note display a different accidental in any part compared to the rest of the score. You can also create concise first, second, and third time bars that appear and play back exactly like you’d expect them to, eliminating manual correction. Plus, all time signature changes now appear after the barline but before repeat barlines by default.
Share your score
Want to share your composition with a colleague, client, or friend? You can now export your composition as an MP3 audio file for faster file transfer that won’t hit email size limits.
If you own a Microsoft Surface Pro 3 tablet, you can now add and edit notes quickly with just a tap of the pen. This makes it easier than ever to fine tune your compositions on the go. Plus, you can play back your music using the tablet’s onscreen keyboard and fretboard.
- Work faster with the updated Inspector—just added
- Change staff sizes by systemCreate custom staff sizes in your score
- Make music easier to learn
- Share your music more easily
- Get perfect repeated endings
- Get All Access with Sibelius
- Create with unrivaled compositional tools
- Compose quickly with an advanced user interface
- Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- 1+ GB of RAM; 4+ GB of RAM recommended for Sibelius Sounds**
- 1 GB hard disk space for Sibelius installation; 36 GB additional disk space required
- Drive required only for Media Pack installation