SOUND FORGE Pro Suite was designed to be the complete package of audio applications to record, edit and process audio at the highest possible standard. At its core is the new SOUND FORGE Pro 12 that features 64-bit processing, VST3 effect support, plug-ins from the advanced SEQUOIA system and many renowned audio shaping and enhancing plug-ins. Add the sound design inspiration of SpectraLayers Pro 5 and you have a suite of software that continues to set new standards for audio professionals.
SOUND FORGE Pro 12 features a fresh, new recording interface that gives you a complete overview of your projects at all times. As such, you can monitor all of your 32 channels of recorded audio, master, edit and process your work, all within one intuitive workspace.
Get complete flexibility with SOUND FORGE Pro 12. Any audio format can be opened and processed, from any source, all within the software’s ultra-precise multitrack environment. Surround-sound mixes and video soundtracks can also be edited with ease.
Create the perfect master, for any situation. SOUND FORGE Pro 12 features high-end signal-processing tools and premier effects from a range of professional DSP developers to allow you to create perfect, high-resolution masters for broadcast, CD or streaming.
Flexible Audio Processing
SOUND FORGE Pro 12 has advanced editing and processing tools for any task. High end plug-ins from SEQUOIA repair and restore audio, while the essentialFX and Analogue Modelling suites offer all the mixing and classic effects you need. Wave Hammer 2.0 is a high-quality mastering solution and SpectraLayers Pro 5 offers precise visual editing for everything from repair to sound design.
Game Sound Design
Realistic game soundtracks often require entire libraries of custom sound effects. SOUND FORGE Pro 12 makes it easy not only to create such libraries but to process them to match the soundtrack’s musical tonality. You can use pitch shift to match sections of the library to the key, add reverb to help the effects blend, or pan groups of effects to create space, or move groups of effects within a surround sound environment to make the game feel ultra realistic.
- Interactive tutorials
- ASIO™ driver support
- One-touch recording
- Can burn track-at-once / disc-at-once CDs
- Red Book audio CD mastering / burning
- Spectrum analysis tool
- CALM Act compliant loudness meters
- Seamless interoperability with SpectraLayers Pro
- NEW: Including SpectraLayers Pro 5
- NEW: iZotope Ozone Elements 8
- NEW: iZotope RX Elements
- NEW: essentialFX Suite (11 first-class effect plug-ins)
- NEW: Analogue Modelling Suite (4 mastering plugins)
- NEW: Vintage Effects Suite (3 vintage fx)
- NEW: VariVerb II
- NEW: Vandal
- Support for FLAC and AAC formats
- Export to Dolby AC-3
- NEW: DSD import
- NEW: DSD export
- Video support
- NEW: VST plug-in effect support
- Virtual effect editing
- élastique Pro timestretch and pitch shift plugin
- NEW: Audio Restoration Tools
- NEW: WaveHammer 2.0
- iZotope de-clicker plug-in
- iZotope de-clipper plug-in
- iZotope de-noiser plug-in
- Crash Recovery
- ACID loop creation tools
- Automatic overmodulation recognition
- Acoustic mirror tools for surround simulation
- Crossfade editing
- Drag & Drop editing between channels
- Event mode
- Slice Editing
- Soft Cut
- Batch processing
- NEW: POW-r dithering
- Processor: 1.4 GHz
- RAM: 512 MB
- Graphics card: Onboard, min. resolution 1024 x 768
- Sound card: Onboard
- Hard drive space: 500 MB for program installation
- An Internet connection is required for program registration, validation and individual program features as well as one-time registration.