The perfect addition to your home studio. Sound Forge Pro 12 delivers the goods whether you are recording your band or podcast, digitizing your vinyl collection, creating sound effects for your new video, creating loops for your new tracks, or mastering your latest CD. Built on a 64-bit architecture to bring you more editing power, more processing power and a more powerful workflow.
The new Vinyl Recording and Restoration interface makes it easier than ever to digitize your vinyl LPs or tapes and convert them to audio CDs or popular formats such as WAVE, MP3, FLAC, and Ogg Vorbis.
Use the Elastic Audio Editor to tune your vocals to a pitch-perfect performance. Achieve amazing results with complete control. Change the pitch without affecting the length of the recording.
Perform frequency-based noise removal. Visually identify frequencies of an offending noise such as a chair squeak or cough in your recording, then use the spectral cleaning tool to select and remove the frequencies that make up those sounds.
In Version 12.5, the core competencies of SOUND FORGE Audio Studio as an audio editor and recording program have been improved. In addition to the Real Time Monitoring, the recording dialog has been expanded with helpful functions such as lossless recording of the audio output, ideal for recording PC sound. In addition, you will also benefit from an optimized user interface with more contrast, new dialogs such as statistics and tempo dialogs, and many additional workflow improvements.
- NEW! 64-Bit architecture
- More than 20 professional audio effects including chorus, delay, distortion, reverb and more
- NEW wave editing techniques: Slice Editing, Soft Cut, Crossfade Editing
- Record high-resolution audio at 32-bit/384kHz
- Includes Ozone Elements from iZotope ($129.00 value)
- LP and tape digitization, repair and audio conversion
- Processor: 1.4 GHz
- RAM: 512 MB
- Graphics card: Onboard, min. resolution 1024 x 768
- Sound card: Onboard
- Hard drive space: 500 MB for program installation
- An Internet connection is required for program registration, validation and individual program features as well as one-time registration.