T-RackS has always offered powerful ways to polish your mixes, and version 5 one-ups its predecessor with four powerful new modules. Master Match replicates the sound of up to three different reference tracks and applies them to your mix. Dyna-Mu is a variable-mu compressor/limiter that adds the coveted “sounds-like-a-record” glue to your mixes. EQual is a 10-band equalizer that combines digital precision with on-demand analog character. ONE is an all-inclusive solution for easy and straightforward audio finalization. Containing a total of 22 processing modules (including the four new ones), T-RackS 5 Deluxe supplies a plethora of options for finessing your mixes.
Work faster with an all-new interface
If you strive to work faster and more accurately, you’ll love T-RackS 5 Deluxe’s new interface. It allows you to access everything quickly and easily from a single window. Just like previous versions, the main module view keeps the currently selected module on top for easy access. The new chain module view makes managing your processors a breeze using flexible drag-and-drop gestures. Waveform view makes for super-efficient editing such as trimming, fading, and looping. And the interface is completely resizable, so you can benefit from the full size of your screen.
Improved audiophile-grade audio engine
Projects up to 32-bit floating point/192kHz are now supported, so you can master for high-definition music platforms and distribution. Reducing bit depth is a common mastering task when preparing a CD release, and T-RackS 5 Deluxe supplies you with four options for optimizing dithering noise. Upgraded internal sampling also ensures top-shelf performance when you’re finalizing your project, including DDM (Digital Delivery Mastering) for protecting against inter-sample peaks during lossy audio encoding.
- Provides a convenient, all-in-one approach to mastering
- 22 high-quality modules (including 4 new processors) for adding studio-quality polish to your mixes
- Upgraded audio engine supports audiophile-quality 32-bit float/192kHz sound
- Fully redesigned, resizable, flexible interface gives you a faster, more streamlined workflow
- Chain module view makes managing your processors a breeze using flexible drag-and-drop gestures
- Waveform view makes for super-efficient editing such as trimming, fading, and looping
- Supplies everything you need to sequence and assemble a full-length production
- Multi-format export including WAV, AIF, WAV cue files, and duplication-ready DDP
- DDM (Digital Delivery Mastering) protects against inter-sample peaks during lossy audio encoding
- Comprehensive broadcast-ready metering tools for keeping an eye on your levels
- Expand your processing power with additional modules via the T-RackS Custom Shop
Mac® (64 bit CPU, 32 or 64 bit Mac OS)
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), macOS 10.9 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
Windows® (32 and 64 bit)
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.