CSR Hall Reverb
Reverb it’s one of the most complicated yet natural acoustical effects in nature. Hall reverberation is a particularly articulated reverb because of the nature of the space producing it. Thousands of reflections closely spaced together forming a lush and rich reverb tail.
The CSR Hall reverb was developed to recreate the illusion of the sound source being really placed into such acoustical space. Concert halls are designed to enhance the sound produced into them, and so does IK Multimedia’s plug-in: its natural decay is unobtrusive to the direct signal, the depth and precise image of the stereo filed make the reverb very clean yet deep and enveloping.
- Fully compatible with Mac OS X (Universal Binary), and Windows (XP / Vista / 7 / 8)
- Supported plug-in formats: VST, RTAS, AAX, and Audio Units
- Works within the T-RackS CS Standalone application
- High-quality oversampling
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices
- Full-latency compensation support
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz
- DSM™ and SCC™ proprietary IK technologies for extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
Mac® (64 bit CPU, 32 or 64 bit Mac OS)
- Minimal: 1.5 GHz Intel processor, 1 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats: Audio Units, VST, RTAS, AAX (32 and 64-bit).
- Note: on 64 bit systems, the plug-in also works in 32 bit compatibility mode.
Windows® (32 and 64 bit)
- Minimal: Intel® Pentium 4® 2.4 GHz or Intel® Core™ Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64,
- 1 GB of RAM, Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7 or Windows® 8.
- Supported Plug-in formats: VST, RTAS, AAX (32 and 64-bit).