Glue you mixes together with all-tube character
T-RackS Dyna-Mu is an amazing emulation of a well-known American tube compressor celebrated for its warm sound and vivid colored tone, which thanks to IK Multimedia’s virtual circuit modeling, is perfectly recreated and indistinguishable from the hardware.
This modern-classic compressor has the characteristic of gluing a mix together with incredible quality, along with how it shines on individual tracks and is perfect as part of a professional mastering chain. Additionally, the saturation it produces when pushed to its limits can be used to add unique color to your mixes as well as individual tracks.
Move, needles, move!
Normally the Dyna-Mu will have a softer compression ratio of around 1.5:1 but when the HARD switch is engaged a medium ratio of 4:1 is used. The HARD setting is perfect for single tracks while the normal setting is best suited for mixes.
The GANG switch lets you control both rows at the same time while the LINK switch controls the sidechain detection mode for the two channels which can be either linked or independent. The Side Chain (SC) switch inserts a gentle high pass filter so the processor is less sensitive to frequencies below 100Hz, ideal for heavy kick drums or deep basses in the mix.
The Dyna-Mu will work wonders on full mixes as well as single tracks. Use it on drums to make them snappier or to bring out the natural ambience of the room using parallel compression; try it on vocals to make them cut through the mix or on electric bass to give it a rock-solid presence. On single tracks or bus sends, the sound palette of the Dyna-Mu is perfect for adding cohesiveness and warmth to your tracks.
- T-RackS individual processor module
- Vari-mu compressor
- All-tube circuit emulation
- L/R or Mid-Side operation
- Full 14 day free trial period
- Individual processor or part of the T-RackS processing chain
- 64-bit native support
- 32-bit 192 kHz support
- T-RackS Custom Shop integration
Mac® (64 bit CPU, 32 or 64 bit Mac OS)
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), macOS 10.9 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
Windows® (32 and 64 bit)
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.