The EQ P60G was originally designed as a variation to the standard three and four band console EQs. It bears the same all discrete signal path and proportional Q design of the EQ P50A and B modules but uses a ten band graphic approach instead of the semi-parametric three and four band design of the other modules.
This results in several differences, but still a killer sound.
he core circuitry that this module was based on is still the 2520 op amp. So the same sonic character of the two parametric models is retained here, but the graphic approach makes it quick and easy to dial in a particular shape, which is clearly shown by the ten vertical sliders.
This module is handy when you need to make EQ adjustments on larger parts of the spectrum instead of a restricted area. Boosting or cutting several bands at once will radically alter the sound of a track, be it a thin, weak snare that needs low end or a dull vocal that needs to be opened up.
This module is a great complement to the EQ P50A and EQ P50B parametric modules.
- Fully compatible with Mac OS X (Universal Binary), and Windows (XP / Vista / 7 / 8)
- Supported plug-in formats: VST, RTAS, AAX, and Audio Units
- Works within the T-RackS CS Standalone application
- High-quality oversampling
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices
- Full-latency compensation support
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz
- DSM™ and SCC™ proprietary IK technologies for extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
Mac® (64 bit CPU, 32 or 64 bit Mac OS)
- Minimal: 1.5 GHz Intel processor, 1 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats: Audio Units, VST, RTAS, AAX (32 and 64-bit).
- Note: on 64 bit systems, the plug-in also works in 32 bit compatibility mode.
Windows® (32 and 64 bit)
- Minimal: Intel® Pentium 4® 2.4 GHz or Intel® Core™ Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64,
- 1 GB of RAM, Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7 or Windows® 8.
- Supported Plug-in formats: VST, RTAS, AAX (32 and 64-bit).