The new T-RackS EQual digital equalizer is a 10-band, ultra-clear, high-end parametric equalizer with an extremely transparent sound, ultra-precise editing and a vast array of filter shapes that are based on the typical curves of classic British and American analog EQ’s.
This incredibly flexible “hybrid monster” gives you the best of both worlds – digital precision with transparent clarity and on-demand analog character that works perfectly for high end mastering as well as individual track work.
EQual opens with a flat white EQ curve and displays the spectrum of your audio source in the background and by clicking anywhere on the curve, a band is created.
From there you can select the shape and types of equalization based on your needs with up to 10 total bands.
Like most T-RackS processors, EQual allows for operation in L/R or M/S mode as well as eq’ing channels independently.
While you want to be careful with compression in M/S mode, in mastering, it is not uncommon practice to equalize the Mid and Side channel differently, for example, to reduce the bass frequencies or enhance the perceived “air” in the stereo content while leaving the Mid untouched.
Conversely, you might find the bass too prominent in the Mid channel or the vocals being too “honky”. EQual will let you easily and effectively fix any frequency-related issues with laser-like precision and astounding musicality, no matter what you throw at it.
EQual truly is an ultra-high resolution processor that is the most transparent equalization tool digital audio technology allows today, offering both the most wanted analog EQ curves and crystal clear processing for ultimate precision and soulful character.
- T-RackS individual processor module
- Precision digital EQ processor
- Up to 10-bands of parametric EQ
- Modeled analog EQ curves
- Full 14 day free trial period
- Individual processor or part of the T-RackS processing chain
- 64-bit native support
- 32-bit 192 kHz support
- T-RackS Custom Shop integration
Mac® (64 bit CPU, 32 or 64 bit Mac OS)
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), macOS 10.9 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
Windows® (32 and 64 bit)
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.