T-RackS Grand is a comprehensive, high-quality mixing and mastering plug-in suite that provides a versatile set of sonic tools for sculpting individual tracks and full mixes. The package includes T-RackS Classic and digital modules, spot-on vintage gear emulations, and our Quad series of mastering-quality multiband processors.
Whatever kind of music you’re producing, the power, precision and variety of T-RackS Grand give you the tools you need to make your music stand out from the competition. What’s more, our new Custom Shop feature lets you purchase additional modules at your discretion, such as our Classik Studio Reverb collection, or the four most recent processors we added: Master EQ 432, based on what is considered to be the “gold standard” in mastering equalizers; Precision Compressor/Limiter, an iconic compressor based on the legendary design from a British manufacturer; Bus Compressor, a classic master bus compressor; White Channel, an emulation of the EQ and dynamics from a channel strip on a popular British console; and Tape Echo, which reproduces the sound of the most famous tape echo unit of all time.
- Works as a standalone application, as well as a plug-in
- Fully compatible with Mac OS X (Universal Binary), and Windows (XP / Vista / 7)
- Supported plug-in formats: VST, RTAS, AAX, and Audio Units
- ASIO (Windows) and CoreAudio (Mac OS X) compatible (standalone only)
- Configurable mixing/mastering chain – run up to 12 parallel / series processors
- High-quality oversampling
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices
- Full-latency compensation support
- Module and Global presets
- Multiple curves Fade In and Out (standalone only)
- Multiple Snapshots, independent for each audio file (standalone only)
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz
- Supports multiple input and output audio formats (Wav, Aiff, sd2, Apple Caf, Flac, MP3), sampling rates and resolutions
- High-quality sampling rate and bit depth converters
- Single or Multiple audio files processing (standalone only)
- DSM™ and SCC™ proprietary IK technologies for extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
Mac® (64 bit CPU, 32 or 64 bit Mac OS)
- Minimal: 1.5 GHz Intel processor, 1 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats: Audio Units, VST, RTAS, AAX (32 and 64-bit).
- Note: on 64 bit systems, the plug-in also works in 32 bit compatibility mode.
Windows® (32 and 64 bit)
- Minimal: Intel® Pentium 4® 2.4 GHz or Intel® Core™ Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64,
- 1 GB of RAM, Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7 or Windows® 8.
- Supported Plug-in formats: VST, RTAS, AAX (32 and 64-bit).