IK Multimedia and Hammond USA and Suzuki Music Corp. of Japan, teamed up to bring you nothing but the best sounding T-RackS Leslie of the entire digital world, giving you 5 legendary Leslie amps and 6 cabinets in one powerful module, that you can now use inside T-RackS 5 mixing and mastering workstation to further shape the sound of your tracks.
The amps were recreated thanks to IK’s innovative Dynamic Interaction Modeling Technology, which can analyze and model the behavior of every electronic component in the circuit, as well as their mutual interactions, thus reproducing the exact behavior of the entire system in a non-linear and dynamic way.
The cabinets, on the other hand, have been recreated using Volumetric Response Modeling, our breakthrough proprietary technology, that includes modeling of some parts and capturing the real audio behavior of each model by miking up the cabinets in a high-quality room to extract the essence of their original tone. Only this approach can offer digital Leslie models that are indistinguishable from the originals when placed in the same room and miked the same way. This happens because cabinets are very complex to reproduce in the digital realm due to the number of time-variant effects that happen within the sound simultaneously, during the rotation of the rotors.
You can think of these digital Leslie models as providing actual audio recordings of the real cabinets, they are much more than an emulation algorithm!
- Perfect digital recreation of the legendary Leslie® amps and cabinets approved and certified by Hammond USA and Suzuki Music Corp. of Japan
- 11 iconic Leslie officially certified models
- 5 Amps (Leslie 147, 122 vintage; Leslie 122A – brand new tube; Leslie 3300w new hybrid and Leslie G-37/Studio 12 brand new hybrid)
- 6 rotary-speaker cabinets (Leslie 147, 122, 122A; Leslie 3300w, Leslie G-37, Leslie Studio 12)
- Original circuit and component-level modeling of the amps via IK’s acclaimed Dynamic Interaction Modeling™ technology
- Rotary-speaker cabinets modeled using IK’s proprietary Volumetric Response Modeling™ technology
- Captures the true sound, soul and dynamic response of the real hardware
- 90° and 180° mic placement and variable distance setup for true studio sound and sophisticated tone shaping
- Different amp/cab combinations
- Painstakingly recreates the saturation and harmonic distortion of overdriven tubes and circuitry
- All cabinets work in stereo for both horns and drum
- Full parametric EQ for overall sound shaping
- Intuitive controls for easily customizable sound
- Mixer section for versatile microphone signal blending and tonal control
- Elegant animated interface
- Ideal for keyboard players, record producers, guitarists and even vocalists
Mac® (64 bit CPU, 32 or 64 bit Mac OS)
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), macOS 10.9 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
Windows® (32 and 64 bit)
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.