The T-RackS Linear Phase Equalizer is a precision tool that allows for extremely detailed, clean and transparent tonal interventions on your audio material.
Linear phase operation is at the base of this six bands equalizer. This kind of processing is particularly useful when there is the need to perform tonal adjustments that do not sound colored, like they would do if another kind of EQ had been used. Linear phase EQ in fact doesn’t alter the phase response of the frequency band where the boost or cut happens resulting in an absolutely transparent and not smeared sound.
As an added plus to the Linear Phase response the T-RackS Linear Phase EQ boasts six bands of fully parametric equalization. Each band can be configured to work as a high pass, low shelving, peaking, high shelving or low pass, thus making the module extremely flexible.
This equalizer is perfect when you need to make EQ adjustments on the audio program don’t “feel” as equalized and as natural as possible, as if the audio was never touched: when in peaking mode, its bands can be set to have a wide and broad Q or be super sharp, to make surgical micro cuts to a very narrow frequency band, very handy to get rid of resonances or notch out noises.
This EQ is so natural sounding that it can be equally used on single tracks or on the whole mix; in the first case it will be a “problem solver” to a poorly recorded track: sometimes percussion instruments need to be fixed in a certain zones or may have resonances that could be annoying or clash with the tonality of the song, but the fundamental tone must remain intact: that’s where the precision and distortion free sound of this EQ can really be the solution.
- Fully compatible with Mac OS X (Universal Binary), and Windows (XP / Vista / 7 / 8)
- Supported plug-in formats: VST, RTAS, AAX, and Audio Units
- Works within the T-RackS CS Standalone application
- High-quality oversampling
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices
- Full-latency compensation support
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz
- DSM™ and SCC™ proprietary IK technologies for extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
Mac® (64 bit CPU, 32 or 64 bit Mac OS)
- Minimal: 1.5 GHz Intel processor, 1 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats: Audio Units, VST, RTAS, AAX (32 and 64-bit).
- Note: on 64 bit systems, the plug-in also works in 32 bit compatibility mode.
Windows® (32 and 64 bit)
- Minimal: Intel® Pentium 4® 2.4 GHz or Intel® Core™ Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64,
- 1 GB of RAM, Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7 or Windows® 8.
- Supported Plug-in formats: VST, RTAS, AAX (32 and 64-bit).