Match your mixes to your favorites automatically!
The T-RackS Master Match module is an entirely new type of plug-in that automatically matches the sound of your songs with up to 3 different source tracks used as a reference.
This lets you create great sounding mixes or masters by capturing the overall sound of your favorite reference tracks and then applying it to your own music quickly and easily without even requiring audio engineering experience or specialized skills.
Your personal studio assistant
Master Match calculates the spectral balance and perceived loudness of the reference tracks, analyzes them using highly sophisticated algorithms and then creates an exact match for your source mix, providing an editable ultra-high quality EQ curve and level adjustment. This can be achieved using Master Match as a stand-alone processor or at the end of a pre-existing processing chain, making it perfectly suitable as a powerful mixing tool.
It learns and… teaches
Master Match doesn’t remove you out of the equation though and you are still under total control of the final result. It practically helps you providing useful information about the differences between your work and the tracks you are referencing it against.
It “learns” their content and is able to immediately provide the best sounding combination of level and EQ adjustment. You are then free to apply just the right amount of processing using the T-RackS 5 tools you prefer, for adding color and character as well as to give your sound your personal touch.
Ultimately, Master Match is an invaluable tool that will let you easily match the sound of your favorite songs while helping you improve your mixing, mastering and aural skills!
- T-RackS individual processor module
- Automatic matching mastering processor
- Parametric EQ
- Compressor / Limiter
- Full 14 day free trial period
- Individual processor or part of the T-RackS processing chain
- 64-bit native support
- 32-bit 192 kHz support
- T-RackS Custom Shop integration
Mac® (64 bit CPU, 32 or 64 bit Mac OS)
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), macOS 10.9 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
Windows® (32 and 64 bit)
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.