Mic Room is a microphone-modeling tool for T-RackS that puts a world-class collection of over 20 classic and contemporary microphones at your fingertips. It gives you the power to process and “re-mike” your physical microphones to sound and perform like some of the most coveted mic models of all time.
With dynamic, condenser and ribbon microphone models to choose from (plus other unconventional and highly creative models), it offers an inspiring and essential array of tone sculpting tools that are conveniently ready for use as a T-RackS module in your DAW of choice.
Just like all the gear and modules in T-RackS, Mic Room offers an astonishing level of detail and accuracy. Each of its virtual microphone models boasts the true frequency response, nuanced character and specific sound of its physical counterpart. This means you can tap into the harmonic complexity of tube condensers, the “in-your-face” tone of dynamics and the velvety smoothness of ribbon mics. You can even get a dose of inspiration via Mic Room’s quirkier models.
If you’re serious about sound, you don’t just see microphones as recording devices… you view them like a painter sees brushes. Each microphone has its own unique and colorful character that contributes to the tone of each mix. This is why a-list recording studios around the world are always stocked with a range of microphones that can suit any situation. Not everyone has access to an a-list studio, but with Mic Room, you have something even better: A virtual microphone collection inside your computer that can transform the sonic character of any recording to suit the tone and feeling of your mix.
Ever thought up a brilliant vocal line but only had a humble dynamic mic to record it with? With Mic Room, you don’t need to have a high-end condenser mic to get great tone. Just plug in what you’ve got, sing your heart out and then leave the rest to Mic Room. Or, alternatively, you can also use Mic Room’s collection to add lo-fi grit to recordings that might otherwise be too clean.
- Powerful and easy-to-use microphone modeling module for T-RackS
- Comes with a collection of over 20 microphone models that includes dynamic, condenser, ribbon and other styles
- Intuitive plug-and-play interface
- Adjustable input level
- Stereo control of left and right channels
- Level meter
- Master bypass switch
- Proximity effect adjustment
- Harmonic content adjustment effect
Mac® (64 bit CPU, 32 or 64 bit Mac OS)
- Minimal: 1.5 GHz Intel processor, 1 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats: Audio Units, VST, RTAS, AAX (32 and 64-bit).
- Note: on 64 bit systems, the plug-in also works in 32 bit compatibility mode.
Windows® (32 and 64 bit)
- Minimal: Intel® Pentium 4® 2.4 GHz or Intel® Core™ Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64,
- 1 GB of RAM, Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7 or Windows® 8.
- Supported Plug-in formats: VST, RTAS, AAX (32 and 64-bit).