T-RackS Vin Tube Comp 670
This module is based on the “Holy Grail” of compressor/limiters, the Fairchild™ 670. With a faithful reproduction of each control, this is an incredibly accurate model that captures every nuance of one of the best Fairchild units available, one considered a true “golden reference”.
This Vari-MU type compressor/limiter delivers an incredible magic touch that makes everything that passes through it shine and sound more musical and emotional, thanks to its tube signal path and gain reduction mode. It was meticulously analyzed for months over every single detail, unveiling all of it’s secrets.
As in the hardware unit, our model actually consists of two separate and independent limiters, which can be used, according to the selected operating mode, on L and R channels for standard stereo operation, or Vertical and Lateral components of a stereo mix. This is accomplished via a decoding M/S matrix and is a often performed in mastering situations to control Mid or Side elements of a mix. This is the only module in the T-RackS series that doesn’t feature the standard “L/R-M/S” selector, as this functionality is achieved with the standard controls that were on the original hardware, as described above.
Its extremely fast attack time makes it ideal as a peak limiter, even though by carefully choosing among its set of variable release times an extreme limiting action can be achieved without side effects like pumping.
- Fully compatible with Mac OS X (Universal Binary), and Windows (XP / Vista / 7 / 8)
- Supported plug-in formats: VST, RTAS, AAX, and Audio Units
- Works within the T-RackS CS Standalone application
- High-quality oversampling
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices
- Full-latency compensation support
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz
- DSM™ and SCC™ proprietary IK technologies for extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
Mac® (64 bit CPU, 32 or 64 bit Mac OS)
- Minimal: 1.5 GHz Intel processor, 1 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats: Audio Units, VST, RTAS, AAX (32 and 64-bit).
- Note: on 64 bit systems, the plug-in also works in 32 bit compatibility mode.
Windows® (32 and 64 bit)
- Minimal: Intel® Pentium 4® 2.4 GHz or Intel® Core™ Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64,
- 1 GB of RAM, Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7 or Windows® 8.
- Supported Plug-in formats: VST, RTAS, AAX (32 and 64-bit).