T-RackS Vintage Tube Program EQ
This module is based on what is universally known as one of the best and most musical program EQs ever made, the Pultec® EQP-1A. Extremely accurate modeling of two real world units, known to have “the sound”, with sonic performance that is indistinguishable from the originals, thanks to IK’s DSM™ and new SCC™ resulted in this great sounding plug-in.
Released in 1951 the original Pultec EQP-1 was the first program EQ in music history based on passive filter circuits. In this first version though the unit had a weak point caused by its passive filtering circuitry, which was the inherent gain loss. It was then compensated in the following EQP-1A by adding an output makeup gain stage based on 12AU7, 12AX7 and 6X4 tubes, which also contributed to its euphonic and musically rich sound.
- Fully compatible with Mac OS X (Universal Binary), and Windows (XP / Vista / 7 / 8)
- Supported plug-in formats: VST, RTAS, AAX, and Audio Units
- Works within the T-RackS CS Standalone application
- High-quality oversampling
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices
- Full-latency compensation support
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz
- DSM™ and SCC™ proprietary IK technologies for extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
Mac® (64 bit CPU, 32 or 64 bit Mac OS)
- Minimal: 1.5 GHz Intel processor, 1 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats: Audio Units, VST, RTAS, AAX (32 and 64-bit).
- Note: on 64 bit systems, the plug-in also works in 32 bit compatibility mode.
Windows® (32 and 64 bit)
- Minimal: Intel® Pentium 4® 2.4 GHz or Intel® Core™ Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64,
- 1 GB of RAM, Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7 or Windows® 8.
- Supported Plug-in formats: VST, RTAS, AAX (32 and 64-bit).