Vegas Pro 15 Edit delivers a set of complete, modern editing tools in a lean, logical interface to help you realize your optimal creativity. The new, completely customizable, user interface enables you to work fast and efficiently. Filled with new features that deliver the power, accuracy, and speed you need to achieve professional results, version 15 takes innovation and creativity to new heights – again.
Professional tools for professional results
VEGAS Pro invented real-time timeline editing and now advances that with a user interface that enables you to completely customize your workflow for the ultimate in flexibility. Version 15 is filled with new features that accommodate your unique workflow, enhance the editing experience, and power your creativity.
Edit. Refine. Deliver.
VEGAS Pro 15 provides all the tools you need to precisely edit, creatively refine, and rapidly deliver your project in a wide variety of formats. Whether you work in HD or 4K, version 15 accommodates your workflow. Get your project in front of your viewers faster with NVIDIA and Intel QSV hardware acceleration.
Multiple output options
Hardware acceleration provided by NVIDIA and Intel QSV technology drastically reduces rendering times. Need to deliver in multiple formats? VEGAS Pro’s scripting interface automates the process. Whether you want to deliver your project for streaming or Blu-ray Disc, VEGAS Pro has you covered from HD to 4K.
- Major user interface innovations
- Picture-in-Picture OFX plug-in with real-time controls on the Video Preview
- Lookup Table (LUT) OFX plug-in
- Hardware acceleration improvements
- Instant Freeze Frame
- Crop OFX plug-in with real-time controls on the Video Preview
- ACES 1.0 support
- Selectively paste event attributes
- Operating system: Microsoft® Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit) or Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: 2 GHz (multicore or multiprocessor recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D; 8 cores recommended for 4K)
- RAM: 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended; 16 GB recommended for 4K)
- Hard drive space: 1.5 GB hard-disk space for program installation; Solid-state disk (SSD) or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media
- Graphics card: Supported NVIDIA®, AMD/ATI® or Intel® GPU with at least 512 MB of memory (1 GB recommended for 4K and GPU-accelerated video processing)
- Internet connection: Required for registration