The Musette Accordion Sound is based on 2 or 3 voices: the main 8″ voice and 1 or 2 8″ detuned voices.
Each kind of Musette has its own detune values, from 4 cents to 23 cents.
World Musette implements 7 programs: 6 different kinds of Musette with registers for a total of 20 different Musette sounds and 1 Left Hand program for accompaniment.
- 7 World Musette Sounds
- 20 different registers implemented
- 477 Samples
- 660 MB Storage
- 96 kHz Sample rate
- 24 bit resolution
- All sample are perfectly looped
- 3 velocity layers
- 2 Round robin per layer
- Filter modulated by Expression (CC11)
- Tremolo effect modulated by Modulation wheel
- key-on and key-off noises
- register change noises
- Key Switch for quick register change
- Adjustable volume for each voice (8″-, 8″, 8″+ and noise)
- right hand and left hand presets
- Powered by UVI Engine XT™
- Requires UVI Workstation v2.5.6 or later
- UVI.net provides UVI Workstation for free!
- UVI Falcon full Compatibility!
- Playable by Motu Machfive too (requires v3.2.1)
- PACE protection system (free iLok account required)
- Macintosh / Windows